Monday, April 19, 2010

Friday Night Grill Party

Friday night we had Melanie and her husband Joe over for dinner. Joe is home from Afghanistan on a two week leave. Friday was a nice day. It turned out to be 92. We had a lot of fun during the cookout, but had almost as much fun watching the neighborhood. Everyone had company over. The grills were going. The Baggo games came out. Cars lined the street and everywhere you looked there was activity. This is the biggest city I have ever lived in. This neighborhood is by far the most populated. It is so amazing to experience something that I have only seen before on TV. I have truely been a part of the suburbs now. Sometimes the military lifestyle can be hard. And sometimes you get life experiences that will stay with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment