31 Business Conference In Columbus, Ohio.
I flew out to Ohio for 4 days for a business conference. It was so amazing. Robin and I flew in on Wednesday. Our flight was late so I headed to hotel to stretch out and await Garretts cousin, Lindsay and Nicki Hale (Robins college friend). When Lindsay arrived we hit the town. We were staying in the art district and went into lots of cute shops. We met everyone for dinner and then hit a couple of places to have a few drinks. Thursday we started the day with lunch with our upline. Heidi Mckee and Tammy White. Afterwards we headed to the colisuem for some speakers and praise and worship. How amazing is it to work for a company that leads us in praise and worship. Friday we got up early and headed to class. We were able to take a lot of great seminars and I met many wonderful women. Saturday we had some great classes again and then we had a wonderful dinner and then headed to the arena for awards. The awards went so long but we stayed to watch Robin walk across the stage as a director. Afterwards we headed to the bar to celebrate Robin's birthday. When we got back to the room we got the giggles and stayed up late laughing and carrying on. It was so much fun....Sunday was filled with my visit to HQ and watched a girl win a shopping spree, then one last class and lunch before we head home. The flight home was quiet and I was glad to be to finally get home to my babies. I love them and missed them so much....
Our room... Robin, Lindsay, Me, and Niki
Team Beloved!
Heading out to dinner

No comments:
Post a Comment