Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hiatus!

Well, I have taken a little bit of break with blogging so that I could just enjoy things with my family.  I put the camera down and turned the computer off and we have really tried as a family to enjoy the month of Valentines and love with loving the people we know.  I am taking a Beth Moore Bible study class on Friday's with my girls from church. After the class we meet for lunch.  The five us have clicked and spend a few days a week together.

We have started meeting for dinner with our Families onThursdays for a new small group in the church.  We are reading the Tangible Kingdom and doing a work book with it.  So a lot of my free time has been spent on homework lately.  We have really tried to be missional this month.  We have visited neighbors and spent some time working on a mission for Grove.  We have tried to invite some neighbors that are new in the area to dinner.  We have babysitted for friends and tried to match some goods with families who need them. I really feel the presence of God working in our hearts and spirit this month.  I feel like we are being renewed and our family is being led into a new phase of mission and love.  I am so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment