Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The Revolve Tour
Callie and I spent a weekend in Baltimore, MD with 12 others girls from our church and went to the revolve tour. We left the church around one of Friday and I was so nervous about driving the church van. I really got nervous in D.C., but it was so cool tosee the National Monument and I made it to the hotel with no mishaps at all. Marilyn thought it was hilarious when I threw the keys to the valet in response to his question about me parking car or him.... We checked into hotel and I was so impressed. Because I had 4 girls with me we had to have a room big enough for a roll away bed. So, our room was huge. We had a wall of windows than ran the whole length of the room on two sides. Little did I know that those same window would allow me to hear a huge bar brawl at 3 am. Ugh!!! After check-in we went to the covention center. All of the artists did a short bit and then Britt Nicole put on a concert. Afterward, we went down and met Chad Eastham. He was so funny and nice. We decided to grab some McDonalds after the convention and went to one of the rudest places ever. The workers kept telling us that they close in ten, so hurry up and order. And they were not going to cook any meat for us. We could have chicken only. I was a little scared by the people there. The girls all stayed up late giggling and having fun and I stayed up even later because of the bar fight. Saturday we got up and had breakfast and got to Facetime with larry and kids. Then on to the convention. It was great. All of the speakers were amazing. Callie and I got to meet Jenna Lucado and Group one Crew. Then Callie and I adopted a sponsor child. And at the end I won the meet and greet with Hawk Nelson. And when we left the convention center we ran into Jamie Grace and Catherine McCormack. It was just an amazing trip. I had an amazing weekend praising God and hanging out with my daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment