Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OUR CRAZY SUMMER

Well, it has been a few months since I have posted.  We have had one of the craziest and longest summers ever.  The summer started with a camping trip with our small group.  Then started getting crazy with a two week trip to Arkansas.  Our renter took his own life and we had to go repair our house and help his family.  It was painful and hard work.  But we got to spend some time with our family and had a great 4th of July.  Just as we were finishing up and getting ready to come home we received a call from our landlady and was informed we had 30 days to find a new home.  God stepped in and two weeks later we put a deposit down on a wonderful 5 bedroom home that really fits our family.  I then flew to Ohio for 4 days for a wonderful conference with Thirty-One Gifts.  I really had a great time with Robin and met some amazing women.  When I got back,  the family jetted off to Gatlinburg for a very fun but eventful trip.  Which included Larry spending two days in the hospital.  Three days after we got home the kids flew to TX to spend three weeks with their dad.  I spent that time moving and getting house ready for kids. Then we ended our summer with a trip to Alabama to meet the newest member of the Waldrep clan.  Kayden Lewis Waldrep.  My first nephew.  He is so beatiful and we got to spend three days with him.  So, finally school started back and with it the usual busyness.  Finally the fall has started with a great trip to the mountains and a really fun Halloween.  I am going to try to start posting most recent fun first and do summer series when time allows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment