On Friday, the kids and I got up and went to Granpa buddies house. First we went to his old/rental house that someone trashed. Then we went to the new house (my Great-grannies house that was built in 1970). I have visited family in that house my whole entire life. We checked out the garden and had some lunch. That afternoon Linda took the kids all to the movies. She even brough their cousins, Brooke, Matthew and Jacob. That evening I went and did a party for Heather. It was a lot of fun and did well. After the party things got a little bad for a while. Steven and John wouldn't quit arguing. But we went to John's to celebrate Maisie's first birthday. I can't believe I got to celebrate that with her. I was so happy to be able to be Aunt Stephanie and be there for my nieces. I also got to hang out with Sarah. Danny's youngest daughter. It was a great Friday.
Me and Grandpa

Jacob, Brooke, Callie, Matthew, Sebastian, Bella and Lincoln

 |
| Brooke and Lincoln |
 |
| Aunt Missy tickling |
 |
| My Brothers |
No comments:
Post a Comment