Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vacation to Alabama...

On August 11th I headed off to a trip to Alabama to see the family.  We left at around 4:30a.m.  At 7:30, I got my first speeding ticket in years..  Crap..  I knew he was going to get me when I passed him.  I didn't want to lie and worm my way out of ticket.  $150 dollars for that.....  I should have known right then that maybe I shouldn't have went on this trip.  Later, Larry called to tell me he did not make chief.  I was worried about him that I wasn't paying attention to the road and missed my exit and went an hour and a half in the wrong direction.  Almost 3 hours extra I added to the trip.  I lost it and cried for about 100 miles.  Finally we made it to Steven's.  We unpacked and had dinner and rested.  Thursday we got up and hung out for a bit. Then we went and visited April and Keri.  My two oldest and dearest friends.  Both have new babies and it was so great to see them.  I felt so very blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life. Here are a few photos.
Callie being silly at Steven's
Keri and I...Love her
Keri's mom, Faye, riding kids on golf cart.  This woman was a great inspiration to me in my childhood.
Keri's husband, Caleb and her beautiful daughter Catherine.
Sebastian and Braxton... Best buds
Reece, the newest Jones... boy number 4
Braxton, Sebastian, Callie, Reece, Bella, Grayson, and Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment