Sunday, November 28, 2010
Holiday Bazaar....
Well, as soon as the Abundant Life Conference ended I had to get started on Queen's Lake Holiday Bazaar. Because I am the VP on the PTA I am helping to put the bazaar together and also I am a vendor in the show. We had a special meeting on Monday to discuss details. On Wednesday, Lincoln and I went shopping with Sandy Wilson and Christine. We went to Sams and Costco... Those ladies love to shop. We went down every isle in both stores. We got everything we need to for the bazaar and Christine and Sandy both bought things for themselves. I only got some coffee...LOL.. Dave Ramsey's debt plan... Afterward we went to Red Lobster for lunch. Friday, Callie, Bella and I went to the school to help set up tables and getting things ready for the next day. I had to be at the school by 7:30. Callie and Bella came and volunteered their time. The were there till 5:30. I had about $300 show. I got the girls some Christmas gifts and the school made a lot of money. All of the Chili sold and the food was a huge success. It was a great event and I can't wait to do it again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment