Sunday, November 7, 2010

Queen's Lake Non-Fright Night



 The Halloween weekend started off crazy.  Lincoln had a party at school and could wear his costume.  He had a cop one, but it didnt fit and we had to run to Wal-Mart and exchange it.  He changed to Iron Man.  He loved his party at school.  Then that night was the carnival at the school.  Non-Fright Night was the first big PTA thing that I have been in charge of.  I think it went really well.  We had plenty of volunteers, had a good crowd.  The pizza all sold out and the baked goods too.  We were down a little on money, but people seem to have had a great time.  The kids all dressed up and came to play games.  By the end of the night I was beat.
Mrs. Debbie
Ninja Sebastian
Pin the nose on the Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment