Thursday, October 28, 2010
Rachel Ray day...
Yesterday I decided to spend the day cooking. I got up and went to the Asian Market with Samantha to get the ingredients to make Lumpia. Lucas was so fun to hang out with. Then Samantha did a wonderful job showing me how to cook. It turned out great and was quickly gone. I can't wait to cook this for our ladies group at church. When I got home I had a chicken that had cooked all day to deal with. I made homeaid chicken noodle soup. It actually turned out wonderful. This is Larry and mine's lunch this next week. I picked a terrible day for cooking though. It was 80 degrees in October. Bella's book club started showing up, so I took a break from the kitchen for an hour or so to play kickball and apples to apples with the girls. Then it was dinner time. I cooked my moms famous pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans and biscuits. YUMMY!!!! I am so excited to learn how to cook Lumpia and really enjoyed spending the day with Sam before they move.. I am going to miss them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment