Well on Tuesday, September 28th, Larry become the proud grandpa to Coltyn Tyler Latour. He was 6'14''. I am technically the step-grandma. But being only five years older than Brett it really doesn't work. I guess I will be Mimi to the baby. Larry and I decided to go visit them, and since it was our five year anniversary we didn't feel guilty for the leaving the kids at home. Four different families each took a kid. It was so amazing to have friends that stepped up and helped us out. We headed out about 10 on Saturday morning. We got to North Carolina around 3. We checked into the hotel and just enjoyed the privacy we had for a little while. Then we got to go see the baby. He is so beautiful. Small like Lincoln and bella were. He was so sweet. Courtney looked amazing for just having her first baby. And I got to meet Larry's first wife and Brett's mom Joan. The real Nana... She was so wonderful. She went out of her way to make me comfortable and was so much fun to talk to. We hit it off great. We stayed for dinner, but it was time for the game. Larry and I went back to the hotel to watch the football game. Since we met and married during football season I think every anniversary I ever have will include watching the game. We got up Sunday and tried to see the baby again. We didn't get too, so we just wondered the base and made our way slowly home. It was so nice to have some alone time with my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment