Thursday, December 16, 2010

Following the concert...


After Callie's concert,  I ran to join the ladies of LCE at our Christmas party.  I was already late and then I got to talking on the phone with Heather and went the wrong way.  Some tears and curses later I finally got to where I was supposed to be.  I got in and grabbed me some soup and we started playing a game.  We got a sheet with 24 squares with pics in them.  The pictures represented Christmas songs.  I won the game with 15 correct answers.  Yeah.  I won a beautiful yellow poinsetta. Then we started our present game.  Everyone got to roll the dice.  If you rolled a 7 or 11 you could open a gift or steal a gift.  It was so fun to watch people stealing the good gifts.  There was lots of laughter and fun.  I came home with a set of 10 picture frames.  I am so excited about it.  I am going to do a collage in the halway with them..  A vote was made to elect the new officers.  Suzie is the new President, Courtney the Vice-Pres, I am the Secretary and Janet is the Treasurer.  I looking forward to next year and being a part of this wonderful group of ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment