Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Izabella's Birthday
My baby girl is 8 years old. I can not believe it. She is getting so big and so very beautiful. We celebrated her birthday on Dec. 2nd at the Twin Pin Bowling Alley. We rented the place out with Christine. It was her son David's birthday too. We had an amazing turn out. Over 22 kids came for Izabella including, Olivia and Eden (Robin, Garrett and Grayson came also), Kiya with her mom Erin, Liberty, Theresa and Elijah, and a bunch more that their names escape me. Bella received some great gifts and had a lot of fun. We went through 48 pieces of pizza in about 20 minutes. Then on Bella's actual birthday she got out of school early. She and I went to the movies to watch Tangled. We were the only two people in the whole theater. It was so cool. When the movie was over Izabella looked at me and I wanted to cry at the happiness and joy I saw in her face. When we got home Owen came over and we had cake and opened a few more gifts. Izabella declared it was the best birthday ever....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment