Friday, April 13, 2012

Alabama

One week after Jayden was born, Lincoln and I headed to Alabama. We spent three days there. We visited April and her adorable boys. It still blows me away to know that her and I have been friends since we were 10. We got to have dinner and shop with Aunt Missy and Brook. We also got to have dinner with Grandpa and Linda. We stayed with Steven and Heather and after visiting we loaded everyone up in the car with us and took off to Virginia. It was a long car ride with Kayden, but I was so glad to finally be home. Steven and Heather stayed with us for five days. They got to see the kids perform in their first play. We did some sight seeing, and even got them to go to church with us. It snowed while they were here. So Kayden got to see his first snow. Mostly though it was amazing to spend five days with my brother and nephew. Getting to know them and making such wonderful memories.   We celebrated Steven's 27th Birthday while he was here.


 Reece and I playing with my phone camera.
 Cute bird we met at rest stop.
 Kayden at Bella and Sebastian's play.
 Steven and I at Yorktown.


 On the Ferry.
 Hanging out in Colonial Williamsburg.




 adorable family.








 I am getting ready to attack......

No comments:

Post a Comment