This weekend was a great weekend. A little unusual though... Larry and I had the weekend to ourselves. The middle kids went to Tim's in Delaware and Kalin and Linc went to Aunt Jennifer's. Lincoln was so excited to spend the weekend with Kotabug. Friday night, Larry, Jen and I went out on the boardwalk. It was a lot of fun. Gonzo joined us. There was not a whole lot of people out, so it was nice and relaxing. Which really helped with Larry having a good time. We headed out about 12 and came home. Saturday was nice and slow. We didn't do anything grand. Just grilled us some steaks and watched a couple of movies. We just did things that we normally can't do. It was so amazing to reconnect with Larry my husband. I truely believe all married couples with kids should take the time to do this. Sometimes we see each other as Mom and Dad and it's all about the kids. You have to take time for the couple you are. Partners in Crime. I love my husband and had a wonderful weekend. These are the beautiful flowers I woke up to on Sunday....

No comments:
Post a Comment