
This is what it looked like that night.


Lincoln lost his first tooth. Unfortunatly, he busted it out on the trampoline. I can't believe it. I was at Melanie's painting when Callie come and got me. Scared me to death. One tooth came cleanly out. His front tooth is loose and was pushed back. I pulled it back into place though. To numb his mouth Melanie came by and loaned us some Anal Eaze to put on his gums. It sounds weird, but numbed his whole mouth up. He was actually able to eat some dinner and get some rest. I took him to the dentist today and he said he was okay as could be. No permanent damage and a visit from the tooth fairy. I just knew Lincoln was going to be the kid to break our No ER visit streak we had going on. Sentera is an awful hospital though. After 1 hr and 45 minutes and we still haven't seen a dr I just left. He still had not been given any Tylenol or anything for his pain. He was a lot happier at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment