Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Mother's Day is such a special day.  For me, it is a double emotional day.  I am so happy to be a mom.  It is my greatest joy.  But Mother's Day always reminds me that my mom is gone.  I miss her so much.  She was such a beautiful wonderful mother.  I wanted to take a minute to think about her.  For mother's day, we went to little Olivia's baptism.  It was such a beautiful service.  The grandness and timeless procession of the Catholic church is gorgeous.  Following the baptism, the kids gave me my present.  Bubble bath...  So of course I had to take a nice long bath.  It was supposed to be relaxing but I had two littles ones join me.  It turned out to be a fun and silly bath.  One of these days when all of my babies are to big to hang out with mom I am going to be so sad.  Afterwards we went to Waller Mill park.  It was so much fun.  We pedal-boated around the lake and then we went hiking.  We saw so much wildlife.  Even a snake that Larry freaked out on.  Too hilarious.  It was a great mother's day!!!



Lincoln kept getting excited.  Yelling" Time Tunnell approaching.  That boy loves the Dinosaur Train.

                                                Snake skin we saw hanging from the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment