Today Dad was the umpire. Since the beginning of April our lives have revolved around baseball. Between practice and games and Bella's gymnastics we are always on the go. We spend most every Saturday at the ball field. Today was even more hectic and special. Larrry was the ump. We won the game 4-0. But it was a long battle. I was absolutely shocked by how upset the parents got at my husband. When Larry stepped on the field he was no longer Larry, Sebastian's dad. He was blue. All game long he was yelled at, belittled, and second guessed. I was so proud when finally Larry proclaimed, " I am the ump and what I say goes." That's my baby. It was a great time watching Larry bond with Sebastian and become a part of the game with him. It was great experience for both of them that they won't soon forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment