Monday, July 12, 2010

Carolyn Ann Williams...

Today is the anniversary of my mom's death.  She passed away on 7-11-03.  Today was the first time I could really just spend the day remembering.  The last seven years have been very painful ones.  It was nice this year to let some of that go and remember the happy.  My mom was a gorgeous woman who worked hard and sacrificed it all for us.  Her children.  She taught me all I know about mothering.    I didn't know how on earth I was going to make it one day without her.  I have.  It wasn't easy or even halfway fun but she is always with me.  And the lessons she taught me will last forever.  I love you mom!!!!  I think back to the time I had with her. To losing her. To surviving.  I appreciate my family more and make a effort to enjoy everyday and to tell those I love you's freely and often. I thank my mom for my stregth and her love while raising me and she will always be missed.   Love you MIMI

1 comment:

  1. thats cute. sorry for your loss. It's tough to lose a parent...every year I remember some random memory of my dad. You need to write yours down of you might forget them!

    ReplyDelete