Thursday, July 8, 2010

Settling Down...

Things are getting back to normal around here..  The kids have been home for a few days and we are getting back into our routine.  We had a great holiday and are gearing up to do a couple of fun things this summer.  We have a few birthdayparties and an Ice cream social coming up this weekend.  Really looking forward to that.  Kalin starts his new job tomorrow.  He will be working at the 7-11.  I really hope this works out.  It is time for him to start learning how to live his own life.  I know that in the big scheme of things 2 weeks is not that long, but I am went crazy without my babies.  I am just so happy to have them back home.  We started working on Vacation bible school yesterday.  Getting our supplies in order, doing sample crafts to make sure that all are workable and gearing up to start cutting lots of foam.  Izabella started a new dance class yesterday.  Jazz and hip hop.  We are going to try the short 7 week summer program and see where it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment