Thursday, July 29, 2010

I love VBS...

Tonight will be last night of VBS and that makes me a little sad.  Although it has been a very long and tiring week, I have had so much fun the last four nights.  There is something special about VBS.  It is a fun to meet new people and get to know them so well.  There is a certain commrodary you feel at the end of the week.  The kids have been singing bible songs all week.  I have been singing bible songs all week.  This week has been so special.  As a family, we have got to bond and have a lot of fun together.  All of the kids friends have come.  Tonight with Haley, Cassie and Rachel we should have 11 kids going with us.  The crafts have all gone well.  The kids have enjoyed them and they have worked out perfectly on time.  No huge disasters, just lots of fun....  I am so blessed to have been asked to do this.  I have definetly gotten more love back than the time I put into this...  Larry has really enjoyed it too.  As a parent and adult with responsibilities you want to go, Bible school again.. Im tired..  But then you just smile because no matter how tired you are you know you are going to have a great time and really enjoy your evening... 

No comments:

Post a Comment