Following super day, the kids were picked up by Kathy and Danny Poe. They babysat so that Larry and I could go on a date. We decided to go out to eat and use my new coupon book. We drove all the way to Newport News to a cute resturant out in the middle of nowhere on the water. When we got there we realized that the resturant had changed owners. I went in to see if they would honor the coupon and the lady that owns it told me the last people who owned it went out of business because their coupons were too generous. I got so mad. So we decided to go to the Vineyard. It was amazing. Authentic Italian with great atmosphere. It reminded me of Larry and mine's wedding dinner. We really needed the time together to reconnect. The kids had a wonderful time with Kathy and Danny too so I didn't feel guilty for leaving them.
No comments:
Post a Comment