Monday, July 26, 2010

VBS 2010

VBS 2010 started last night.  Sonquest rainforest is the theme.  I am in charge of crafts for VBS and am loving it.  There is a sense of pride I feel when I give back.  With five kids we don't always have a lot of money to give so I try to give my time.  It was so amazing to watch the kids having fun and enjoy the craft so much..  When I finally seperated Lincoln and Larry both of them had a great time too.  Larry helped me with the crafts and really seemed to enjoy hanging out and helping the kids.  We had 60 kids last night.  Hopefully we will  hit 80 today.  I had some amazing helpers.  Karen Faith and Kathy Poe were in there with me.  It got a little hectic with the first two classes.  We were cut short on time and it took some creative helping to get everyone done with their dirt buddies.  I had three extra kids come with me.  Hannah and Arianna with Callie and Elijah with Sebastian.  Looking forward to tonight.
The morning of VBS on way to church.  We looked so cute just had to take a pic.
Callie and her friends.
Being a frog.
Callie's craft time.
Lincoln doing crafts.  His is getting so big...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait till tonite!! Hannah, Arrianna, and I had soooo much fun last nite! You did a great job with the crafts. You were sooo well organized!

    ReplyDelete