Friday we had a our fall kickoff, church picnic at New Quarter Park. It was so much fun. I just love an old fashioned church picnic. There are all kinds of people hanging out. The older folks in the shade. Kids running around and riding their bikes. The grill going and every kind of food and dessert you can imagine. Hugs are exchanged and family stories are swapped. We really are starting to find our place here in Williamsburg.
After the picnic we all ran home to watch the Alabama VS Penn State game. Kirk, Jen and the kids came over. So did Melisa, Tom, and Sean. It was a lot of fun to have everyone over. Until Kota decided to put playdough in the fish tank. So, I missed most of the game changing out the 30 gallon tank. Somehow all of the fish survived. I couldn't believe it. Everyone had a wonderful day.



No comments:
Post a Comment