When eating lunch with Bella I noticed a flyer for preschool. I called it and it turns out they do a scholarship program. On Monday, Lincoln and I went to check it out. Mondays are playgroup. So, from 9:30 to 11:30 Lincoln and I played with some other kids and their moms. It was a lot of fun. When we walked in we already knew his teacher. So, we decided to do the Wed. and Fri. preschool class. Lincoln's first day of preschool was a great one. He was really nervous and wouldn't really let me take his pic. When he first got there he would not let me go. I reminded him about how he told me the night before that I couldn't stay. He was going to school like a big boy. It was so hard not to cry leaving my baby. When I came back and picked him up he was so happy. He said he had the best day of his life. School was so much fun and he couldn't wait to go back. Today we had playgroup again and Linc was a lot more relaxed. He played so hard. His favorite is the kitchen with a stove, fridge and dishwasher. He spent an hour feeding the babies... It was so cute to watch. Then we played trucks, had snack and then block time. Finally it was song time. Lincoln didn't jump with joy but he participated more today than last week. He even sang the songs when we got home. It was so cute. I love being able to spend this time just playing with my boy. At home you get caught up a lot in the dishes, laundry.... Ect.....This is a treasured time...I can't believe how fast it flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment