Monday, September 6, 2010

Turning Thirty!!!!!!

Well, I am offically considered an adult.  I have hit the big 30.  Wow!  When you are a kid, 30 seems so old and so far away.  But don't let anyone fool you.  It's the best time in your life.  Well, in mine anyway.  I have everything I ever dreamed about.  Great husband, 4 beautiful children, we are all happy and healthy....  The day itselft started a little sad.  I really was missing my mother for this big milestone.  Life intrudes no matter what day it is though.  So, we loaded up and went to Tequilla Rose for lunch and then headed to the mall for school clothes.  Three hours later we had everyone some shoes and an appettite for pizza.  Then right after dinner Larry gets called in to work.  We did a quick Happy Birthday and blew out candles. Although my day didn't go as planned I was wished happy birthday by so many friends and family.  I just felt so blessed to be so loved and cared for.  What a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment