The Fifth Grade Kickball game was also a blast. I got run over by Gvanta.. That sucked. But I got right back up and caught a nice foul kick for an out. The teachers and parents against the fifth grade class. We won 8-3.. But we had so much fun the score didn't matter. It was very neat to be able to do something like that on a school wide level. Lakeside was so big that you couldn't know everyone in the same grade much less the whole school. After the activities of the week I feel like we are part of the school now. I learned a lot about the teachers that day too. Mrs. Bridges and Lacek are as competitive as me. Mrs. Fike and Mr. Cochran are just out there to have fun. Sebastian's teacher, Mrs. Kindley played also.. One of the moms, managed to kick two homeruns. Wow.. while wearing jeans. I just thought I knew what I was doing..
No comments:
Post a Comment