Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Sharon's Party
Sharon hosted my second party for Thirty-One on Friday, June 4th. My goal was to earn $650 to make my 1000 for my rebate. The party turned into a huge success. So far have sold 850 worth in products. I can't believe it. Sharon is amazing and really pushed to have a good party. I don't know how I will ever repay her. She is such an amazing person who has a servants heart and a love to help others. So, it looks like I am a business woman. I got my first pay check today. It was amazing to see myself succeed in this venture. We have decided we are going to take next months pay check and take a vacation to Myrtle Beach. Went to bank to deposit checks and gave the bank teller a catalog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment