Wow... It has been a wild and crazy school year.. But the end is here.. This week in itself has been wild and crazy. The Fifth Grade carnival and the kickball game against the teachers and today the graduation ceremony. I can't believe my baby girl is growing up so fast. She is moving out of the elementary school world where things are happy and good into Middle School. Where hormones are raging, puberty is happening and everything is new and scary...... I told myself I wasn't going to cry when I got to the school. I did ok until the music started. It just really make me think... Soon she is going to graduate from high school. As always, it made me think of my graduation and my mom. Mostly I was thinking, what kind of woman will be baby girl be.. What will she accomplish in her life.. and ready or not here it comes. Although she will always be my baby, more and more each day she is growing to become her own woman...
No comments:
Post a Comment